Magic Launcher is a wonderful minecraft launcher that allows players to switch mods per profile. This launcher/ tool allows dynamic changing of mods without the need of changing the mods on the directory or patching the minecraft.jar.
Created by talented coder SP614x, this launcher features a selectable minecraft jar, mod check list, advance launcher setting, automatic library download, selectable environment, and more.
Each configuration is saved per profile – allowing players to create several mod packs and switch them on a fly.
Magic Launcher also features detailed error logs and “test” run so you can troubleshoot your setting easier and more convenient.
To Install a Mod Using Magic Launcher, all you need to do is follow these simple steps.
1. Download and Install Magic Launcher.
2. Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
3. Run Minecraft forge once to download the necessary libraries and create the necessary folders
4. Download a mod that you want.
5. Open Magic Launcher, choose the forge profile and press Setup
6. The mod field will naturally be empty at first. Press manage to open the mod folder directory.
7. Move your downloaded mod jar(s) on this directory. Every time you need to add a mod, just place the downloaded jar or zip file here.
8. The mod field will now have the new mods listed.
The mods with OK sign are good to go, while others with a different mark need to be disabled. Errors will also be displayed beside the mod name.
9. Hit save and login the game
Congratulations. Your mods will now be ready to use.
Core mods need to be added separately by pressing the “Add” button. These mods are required by some other mods. Before trying out the mods, be sure to check all of its prerequisites.
We hope that we were able to assist you guys, if anyone has some questions, you may leave a comment below.