CobaltCraft Revived Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.4/1.7.5

Cobalt is a relatively common ore in our planet. Unfortunately for fans of cobalt, vanilla Minecraft makes no mention of it.

One modder wanted to correct that mistake, so he/she created CobaltCraft. And then that modder abandoned CobaltCraft and stopped updating it, so another modder named bcsiefert created CobaltCraft Revived.

That brings us to where we are today. CobaltCraft Revived adds cobalt and a bunch of cobalt-related functions to the game. Those functions and features include:

-Cobalt ore will now be found on layer 25 and below and drops itself when mined

-Cobalt can be smelted into Cobalt Ingots using any furnace

-Cobalt Ingots can be used to create all different types of Cobalt Tools and Cobalt Weapons. You can create the usual set of tools and weapons with Cobalt, including a pickaxe, shovel, and sword.

All cobalt items and tools are exceptionally powerful. The Cobalt Sword, for example, will kill nearly any mob in the game in just 3 hits or less.

You can craft a Cobalt Block to store your cobalt using 9 Cobalt Ingots spaced around the 3×3 crafting grid.

The mod’s creator has labeled the mod as being 95% complete. The remaining 5% will be added to the completion meter once ore generation has been re-added to the game.

You can download and install CobaltCraft using the simple Forge instructions posted below.

cobalt craft

How to install CobaltCraft Revived for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.4/1.7.5

Step 1) Download and install Minecraft Forge

Step 2) Download the latest version of the CobaltCraft Revived mod from download link here

Step 3) Drag and drop the mod’s .zip folder into the .minecraft/mods folder

Step 4) Delete the META-INF folder

Step 5) Start playing and enjoy!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.